1. Hours of Operations
The Support Services are provided during business days (Monday through Friday) from the hours of 10 AM to 7 PM Indian Standard Time (GMT + 5.5).
2. Response Times
Response times are limited to the hours of operation. The response times for support services include:
Standard Support – Initial response within the next business day.
Priority Support – Initial response within 6 hours. Ongoing responses will occur at least once each business day.
When required for the purposes of diagnostics, troubleshooting, qualification of support tickets, and patching bugs of the customer copy of the plugins, the customer agrees to provide the necessary level of access to customer computer systems, software, and hosting environment in order for our team to perform support services. This access includes but is not limited to:
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or equivalent remote read and write filesystem access to all files directly related to the operation of the supported product
- Direct or indirect access to all log files produced by the web server software or supported products
- Access to the WordPress administrative interface of customer website, with WordPress roles and capabilities equivalent to the site Administrator
- An account with all privileges and a software client interface access to all MySQL databases and tables that directly affect the operation of the supported products
Failure of the customer to provide reasonable, timely access to these systems necessary for our team to carry out its duties will result in the automatic resolution of the support incident without refund.
4. Official & Unmodified
Official and unmodified refer to plugins developed by WPBinaryMLM without any modifications to the source code from that which is distributed through the official update channels directly from wpbinarymlm.com.
5. Denial of Standard Support Services
Standard Support services may be denied for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- We cannot confirm the purchase of our plugins by the customer submitting the support ticket
- The support product is modified or customized by the customer or a third-party hired by the customer, or downloaded and applied from a third-party source
- Deployment of support products in an unsupported hosting configuration or operating environment
- Problems caused by third-party plugins, themes, or WordPress modifications/customizations
- Use of a WordPress version that is newer than the publicly released stable version
- Use of a WordPress version that is older than the one required by our plugins (stated or unstated).
- Design or styling troubleshooting not directly a result of styles applied by our plugins
- Limited access to the WordPress installation for the support ticket
- Uncooperative, unprofessional, or abusive conduct by the customer
6. Issue Resolution
A support ticket is resolved when the customer receives one of the following:
- information that resolves the problem;
- information on how to obtain a software solution or service that will resolve the problem;
- notice that the problem is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with a supported product;
- information that identifies the problem as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product; or
- information that identifies the problem as being caused or related to the customer server, hosting, or operating environment or other software that are not supported.
7. Customer Responsibilities
The customer must contact our Support Team via https://wpbinarymlm.com/blog/submit-a-ticket/ or via email to email@example.com. The email must be sent from the same email address with which the original purchase was made or must contain either the licensed URL or the order #.
The customer must cooperate with our team when seeking support services by providing all information necessary to assist us to diagnose an issue.
The customer must back up all data before our team performs any support services, or ask our team to perform the backup (free in case of priority support or for a small fee in case of standard support), or accept the risk that some changes may result in loss of, or changes to data.
The customer is responsible for performing data recovery including any and all restoration or reconstruction of lost or altered files, data, or programs, unless our team performed the original backup prior to performing the support services.
The customer is solely responsible for any and all security of its confidential, proprietary, or classified information.
The customer will have a reasonable understanding of our plugins for which they seek support services and a reasonable understanding of the computer systems that those plugins are operating on.
The Customer may not assign their rights or obligations under a Priority Support Incident. Any unauthorized assignment will be void.